Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Meeting Friday Jan 25, 7:30 PM

We will be having our January meeting at the Thai Gai Yang Cafe (on the same side of the street as Thai Pizza on the Loop).

I would like you all to come with some thoughts on where you would like the organization to go and how you would like to achieve it. Please give this some thought so we can get on top of things this semester. Flavin and I will also be discussing some new ideas we have for the blog as well as some recent skepticism-related news. If there is anything else you would like to talk about, let me know.

UPDATE: I might have the name of the Thai place wrong. It might be Thai Country Cafe. Either way, we are going to be at the one on the NORTH SIDE OF DELMAR. Sorry for any confusion.

3 comments:

Flavin said...

Did I volunteer for anything more specific than "news" and "goals?" If I did I don't remember.

Prazzie said...

Just remember to blog about the meeting. In detail. And I want pictures.

Ben said...

Prazzie,

Pictures are not likely, but I do keep detailed minutes which I then write-up later.

Flavin,

I don't think you did, but talk about the dowsing detective. I left my list of stuff at school.