Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Arthur C. Clarke Dies at Age 90

As the title said, Sir Arthur C. Clarke passed away today. I remember him most from his show Mysterious Universe and from 2001: A Space Odyssey. I also remember listening to Rendezvous with Rama on audio book and enjoying it very much. While his TV series was not the most skeptical of shows, it was very entertaining. My favorite was the one on Haitian voodoo zombies. I found a few on Netflix a few months ago and enjoyed them almost as much as I did while watching it as a kid.

Feel free to leaving some comments about what you remember most about Arthur C. Clarke.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back in the fifties and sixties Clarke was part of my introduction to the rich world of science fiction. His work was always highly intelligent and as true as possible to scientific fact. He authored many, many works besides those mentioned, such as The Wind from the Sun, and should be remembered for them as well.

He will be missed.